Thursday, July 29, 2010

Follow for a Free Gift

I love free stuff. In fact, I love free so much, that I'm going to give something away for free!

I haven't decided what, yet...but it will be good. I promise!

All you have to do is follow the blog. Click 'Follow' on the sidebar.

I personally don't think that one entry is enough, so do the following to earn extra entries!

Link to my blog from yours and get 2 extra entries
"Tweet" or Facebook about the blog and get 1 extra entry (do both and get 2 entries)
Tell me your favorite Thirty-One product by leaving a comment on this post and get 3 entries
Join the Emily's Thirty-One Gifts page on Facebook for 2 entries

So, you have the potential to earn 10 entries to the giveaway. Make sure if you "Tweet" or Facebook about the giveaway that you link to me...
Twitter is Love31Gifts, so make sure you use @Love31Gifts in your tweet!
Facebook is Emily's Thirty-One Gifts, so make sure you use @Emily's Thirty-One Gifts in your status or post. (If I'm not mistaken, you have to be a member of the group to tag it...and if your a member of the group, well, then you just earned yourself 2 extra entries)

You have until Sunday night to get your entries in!

1 comment:

  1. I recently purchased the small lunch bags and a small carry along tote (5$ July special) and I love them all! The lunch bags are the perfect size for my kids and the small carry all tote is a great way to keep your clutter down. I'm using mine to catch my keys and sunglasses when I throw my purse down. Thanks Emmy!

    ReplyDelete