Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Want to Earn a Little Extra Green?

Then become a 31 Consultant!

Set your own hours, hang out with the girls, AND get great bags.
What more could you ask for?

I have been a Thirty-One Gifts Consultant for 2 years and LOVE it. I started out small as just a way to earn a little extra cash while I was in college. After I was finished with school, God laid missions on my heart. Here I am, 2 years, and 2 trips to Guatemala later, and God is blessing my business for His work in the ministry. Everything I earn, I set aside for my trips to Guatemala. God has blessed tremendously! My business has grown from one party a month to three or four. I set my own hours and work when I want to. After seeing how far and how much I could do with 31, I started working harder at it, and God has blessed my labor with fruits that only He can provide. I get to spend a few extra hours with girlfriends and share with them my love for Guatemala...and my love for purses and bags. God and I both win :-)

If you are looking to supplement your income, save a little extra for a trip, or just have some extra cash...Thirty-One is the way to go!

Visit my {website} and learn about all the great things Thirty-One has to offer.
I have every thing you need to get your business started and would love to have you on my team!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at:
emily.thirtyonegifts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment