Monday, August 2, 2010

And the winner is....

I took every member of the Facebook page, plus those that had visited the blog and 'followed' as well those that Tweeted or said something in their Facebook status, and typed everyone's name out on a spreadsheet. Those that had multiple entries, your name was randomly put on the sheet as many times as entries you had.

I then used random.org to pick our winner!

So....

the moment you have all been waiting for (yes, I know I am a day late...yesterday my blood pressure was up because I still had not received my Fall catalogs, and I have a HUGE party tomorrow....never fear, I got them in the mail today :)

The winner is.....

Cheryl Ambrister!

(I tried to post a picture of the random number generator, but it wouldn't work!)

Cheryl, as this month's winner, you get to choose between the NEW Hard Case Wallet, the Jewelry Roll with Pouches, or the Picnic Termal Tote

Keep watching the blog for more giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. OMG thank you so much... I will take the Picnic Thermal Tote...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to place a order... After I look at a book.

    Love you girly...

    ReplyDelete